Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
Wildara is pleased to announce it's been successful in obtaining full prequalification (Advanced Member) for the NSW Government’s Performance and Management Services Panel (SCM0005).
The panel offers a pool of pre-qualified service providers to help NSW Government agencies and statutory corporations in engaging external expertise.
The areas of Wildara’s advanced prequalification are as follows:
- Infrastructure Delivery
- 2b – Managing Risk
- 2c – Major Project Procurement: Delivery and Project Management
- 2d – Contracting / Contract Administration
- 2e – Project Communications.
- General Technical Expertise
- 5d – Complex Procurement.
Wildara was successful in all areas applied.
The scheme will help leverage Wildara’s capability into additional markets as we continue to grow our local presence within the Hunter and Northern NSW Region.