Monday, July 25th, 2016
Wildara has several upcoming opportunities throughout Australia and Asia Pacific and are seeking expressions of interest from professional, innovative, passionate and energetic project managers who have varying levels of experience in operating around the areas of construction, civil engineering, business consulting, project and construction management. Our team supports and looks after clients' building and infrastructure projects as well as strategic consulting.
You must be able to undertake complex and challenging projects and contribute to the management and implementation of a range of projects and business development initiatives. You will have the ability to take charge and work autonomously whilst delivering outstanding results for our clients. A background in Commonwealth Government projects is desired but certainly not essential.
We are seeking an expression of interest for the following opportunities;
- Senior Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Graduate Project Managers / Project Engineers
Skills, Experience and other Requirements:
- Tertiary qualified within the field of Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Experience in delivering great projects for both government and private sectors
- Ability to business develop and win work
- An excellent grounding in Head and Sub-contractor management
- Strong Programming skills
- An ability to lead a Project team
- Understanding of “Project Management Best Practice”
- A passion for building challenging projects to time and to budget
- Contract Management and Risk Management expertise
Please tell us all about yourself by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, this position is only open to Australian Citizens, thank you.