To ensure that personal information collected by Wildara Australia Pty Limited (Wildara) is handled in a manner that is in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- Only collects personal information that is necessary for business operations
- Collects information by lawful and fair means
- Does not use or disclose personal information of an entity for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection
- Takes reasonable steps to ensure personal information collected, used or disclosed by the company is accurate, complete and up-to-date
- Takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure
- Wildara is committed to complying with our legal responsibilities with regards to existing Regulations, Codes of Practices and Australian Standards