- Client: Australia Department of Defence (Jacobs group Australia)
- Location: Myambat, NSW
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management, Contract Administration, Construction Management and Site Supervision
- Project Value: $85m
- Completion: September 2020
- Delivery Partner: Jacobs Group Australia
- Contactor: WATPAC
The project involves a Nationwide Explosive Ordnance Logistics Reform Program (EOLRP) to deliver new purpose-built logistics infrastructure to increase the Explosive Ordnance (EO) storage and handling capability of Joint Logistics Command.
Wildara is providing project management and contract administration services on behalf of Jacobs Group on Project Element 4 and 5 located at Myambat Ammunition and Explosives Depot.
Project objectives include:
- increased EO storage and handling capacity
- network rationalisation, delivering a more optimal EO network with logistics support delivered through modern, fit-for-purpose facilities
- modernisation of the EO network, provided through new facilities delivering more optimal EO storage, processing, administration, and control and distribution capabilities and outcomes
- greater efficiencies and enhanced service levels delivered through improved facilities and enabling technology for optimised support to the Australian Defence Force
- improved support to operations and training through the addition of fit-for-purpose facilities and updated storage and processing technologies.
This project is ongoing.