- Client: Department of Family and Community Services (FACS)
- Location: Newcastle, NSW & Tamworth NSW
- Sector: Social
- Services: Project Management, Contract Administration, Construction Management and Contractor Procurement
- Project Value: $7m
- Completion: Ongoing
- Design: SDA Architects & Nordon Jago Architects
This project involves the refurbishment and fit-out of the Charlestown, Mayfield and Tamworth offices for the Department. Due to corporate restructure, the Client required an increase in the available accommodation across their sites through the reconfiguration of the existing office spaces.
The works involve demolition of existing partitions combined with construction of new facilities in line with strict FACS Standards.
- Stakeholder management
- Client driven project delays
“Wildara have delivered on their requirements in a professional and efficient manner.”
Patrick Bassil – Strategic Property Officer – Department of Family and Community Services