- Client: Australian Department of Veterans' Affairs, Office of Australian War Graves
- Location: Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management, Contract Administration, Construction Management and Contractor Procurement
- Project Value: $500,000
- Completion: July 2017
- Delivery Partner: Ranbuild
The Remediation project involved assisting the Department of Veterans’ Affairs in design finalisation of the workshop layout and fit-out, supervising the remediation of the existing workshop slab and supervising the construction and fit-out of a prefabricated workshop.
- Project delivery on a Thai Military Base
- Australian and Thai cultural and language barriers
- Diverse building standards
- Remote and isolated site
This project was completed in line with Australian standards, on budget and on program.
Wildara met our expectations on many levels with the project coming in ahead of time and within budget. Communication with this Office was very good. Wildara demonstrated flexibility when required and importantly listened well to our needs at all times.
– Calum Howarth, Senior Project Officer – Australian Department of Veterans Affairs