- Client: Australia Department of Defence
- Location: Lombrum, Manus Island, Papua New Guinea
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management, Contract Administration, Design Management, Construction Management and Site Supervision
- Project Value: $3m
- Completion: August 2017
- Contactor: Hornibrook NGI Limited
This Project aims to provide the Papua New Guinea Defence Force and Australian Defence Force with a communications centre to improve information sharing, engagement and situational awareness leading to improved operations and mission effectiveness.
Wildara Provided Project Management Services for the construction of a purpose-built Communication Centre containing radio operator room, operations room, office/administration space, kitchenette complete with dining table to service six personnel per siting, general storage space, archive space, two sleeping areas and a single ablution space.
Offshore Project Management
This project was delivered on time and within budget.