- Client: Australian Department of Defence
- Location: Williamtown, NSW
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management and Construction Management
- Project Value: $25m
- Completion: Ongoing
- Delivery Partner: Jacobs Technologies
This project will introduce a fifth-generation air combat capability to meet Australia’s air combat needs beyond 2030. Australia’s F-35A will fulfil the functions of air dominance and strike capability currently provided by F/A-18A/B Hornets.
Wildara is providing Project and Construction Management services for the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF / F-35A) Division Integrated Service Contract, by supplying a Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade (MRO&U) Airframe Support Officer to support the Airframe MRO&U stand-up.