- Client: Australian Department of Defence (Jacobs Group Australia)
- Location: Williamtown, NSW
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management and Contracts Administration
- Project Value: $20m
- Completion: May 2018
- Design: BVN
- Delivery Partner: Jacobs Group Australia
- Contactor: Lendlease (Contractor)
LAND 121 Unit Sustainment Facilities project will support the delivery of vehicles with new or upgraded facilities at eight Defence Establishments nationally. These facilities will improve the maintenance, support and ongoing operation of the new vehicle capability. The works at RAAF Williamtown included a new vehicle workshop, weighbridge, inspection ramps and extensions of existing vehicle hardstands. Wildara provided site based contract administration and project management services to Jacobs Group who were the appointed nationwide programme and project managers.
Project delivered on time and to budget.