- Client: Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (Jacobs Group)
- Location: Manus Island, PNG
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management & Contract Administration, Project initiation, planning, implementation and closure management, Contractor Procurement, Contractor Management, Design Management, Construction Management and Site Supervision, Project Controls, Stakeholder Consultation, Program and Risk Management.
- Delivery Partner: Wildara provided subconsulting services to Jacobs Group
Provision of project management and contract administration services to deliver offshore transit and processing centres for the Department of Home Affairs.
Wildara provided sub-consultant services to Jacobs Group.
- Highly changing political environment
- Remote project delivery
- Cultural and language barriers
- Rapid mobilisation
Project effectively delivered to meet the objectives set by the Australian Border Force.
“Wildara and Peter Bowden in particular, always performed at a very high level in a very demanding environment on and extremely complex project that was characterised by diverse stakeholders, remote location with no organic workforce or support infrastructure such as materials supply and highly charged political situation of delivering a foreign government policy outcome in a country that was not receptive to this. Wildara managed all of these aspects as well as an underperforming Contractor to achieve client expectations around time, cost and quality.” – A. Rankin – Technical Director, Government & Defence