Tuesday, March 13th, 2018
Wildara's ongoing mission is to deliver excellence in project management and engineering, and to create an organisation with which stakeholders are proud to associate. As part of our mission, a major focus for Wildara is Quality.
Over the past year, we have been working hard to develop a Quality Management System which defines how we can meet the expectations, and service the needs and requirements, of our clients and other stakeholders that may be affected by our work.
Our Quality Management System is centred around:
- understanding our clients’ needs and expectations
- creating a unity of purpose and culture within our organisation
- developing and motivating our people
- managing our processes effectively
- understanding systems’ interactions and interdependencies
- seeking continual improvement
- basing our decisions on facts
- nurturing mutually beneficial relationships with clients and suppliers.
Wildara’s Quality Management System has recently undergone a review by an independent certifier and we are pleased to announce that we have successfully obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification.
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, our clients can be sure that we will deliver quality service and continual improvement and that we have clear processes and communication structures throughout the entire organisation, ensuring consistent, efficient and dedicated service for their projects.
Wildara’s ISO 9001:2015 certificate can be viewed here.